Korisnik:   Lozinka:   
Beograd Novi Sad Kragujevac Niš
PC Berza Forum : Ver. 2.35
Najnovije teme Najnoviji odgovori Prikačene teme Najaktivnije teme Najčitanije teme
Pronađi : U : Pretraži :
Forum : PC Berza
Vesti, testovi, uputstva i noviteti na IT sceni
U Nvidiji shvatili potrebu za directx10.1 zbog Far Cry 2
STRANA 1 OD 1
Panta019 U Nvidiji shvatili potrebu za directx10.1 zbog Far Cry 2 23.10.2008. 23:40 T12785

broj poruka: 1583
Ali koliko sam ja razumeo ovde nvidia je omogucila nekakvu softversku emulaciju directx10.1 na svojim directx10 karticama. Mozda je upravo to omoguceno kroz Big Bang II forceware 180.xx drajver. Razlog : Zato sto je Far Cry 2 directx10.1 igrica.

A few days ago, we learned that Ubisoft`s hugely anticipated free-roaming shooter Far Cry 2 would support DirectX 10.1 extensions for cards that support the latest-available version of Microsoft`s API.

Today, we have gathered some more information from Ubisoft on the implementation and it`s quite an interesting one because the capabilities are also enabled on all Nvidia GeForce 8, 9 and GTX 200 GPUs, even though they don`t comply with DX10.1`s requirements.

`The Ubisoft team wanted to enhance the anti-aliasing through the reading of the multisampled depth Z-buffers, explained Vincent Greco, Worldwide Production Technical Coordinator at Ubisoft. `This feature was enabled by either using DX10.1 or using a DX10.0 extension supported by Nvidia DirectX 10 GPUs.`

All of Nvidia`s DirectX 10 GPUs support a superset of DX10, but don`t fully support all of DirectX 10.1`s requirements so Nvidia cannot claim compliance with DX10.1.

When we asked what DirectX 10.1 features Nvidia supported back in May, the company was very cagey, with Tony Tamasi claiming that `the red team will go out and try to get every ISV to implement things that aren`t supported [by our GPUs] for competitive reasons. That really isn`t good for game developers, Microsoft and also for us too. So I`d rather not say what [DX10.1] features we don`t support.`

`I can tell you that one thing we support for sure is reading from the multisample depth buffer [with deferred rendering], which right now seems to be the thing that people are finding interesting in 10.1. And so for the ISVs that are doing that, we`re supporting them directly [and exposing the feature to them],` explained Tamasi.

So how does this affect performance? `In the case of Far Cry 2, either option will work with similar performance,` said Greco.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/10/22/nvidia-gpus-support-dx10-1-features-in-far-cry-2/1

I pijan i trezan za kompjuter vezan.
:: e-mail :: prijavi adminu :: citiraj :: odgovori ::
SkyFire Ma kakvi! 24.10.2008. 01:00 #76659

broj poruka: 18472
Dok ne izadje DX22.2 koji su najavili uskoro nista me od ovog ne zanima!Sve je to njesra...Sa DX22.2 ce vizuelni efekti biti kao u Sony Movie Production HD-DVD-Blue Ray Pictures i sl...
Ah da...Cekam i ovu novu GTX666 Devil Storm Edition kartu

I Want to believe - The truth is out there
OC House
@PCBeast@

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=298049

Daum Re: Ma kakvi! 24.10.2008. 05:53 #76675

broj poruka: 12785
Znaci ipak si odustao od ATI 5909000909090 x25 Flaming Bitch Edition?

Infidel!!!!

:: Dok ne izadje DX22.2 koji su najavili uskoro nista me od ovog ne zanima!Sve je to njesra...Sa DX22.2 ce vizuelni efekti biti kao u Sony Movie Production HD-DVD-Blue Ray Pictures i sl..
:: Ah da...Cekam i ovu novu GTX666 Devil Storm Edition kartu
::
:: I Want to believe - The truth is out there
:: OC House
:: @PCBeast@
:: http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=298049
STRANA 1 OD 1
Broj postavljenih tema: 60277. Broj poslatih odgovora: 646127.
Trenutno niste prijavljeni na PC Berzu i zbog toga imate status 'gosta'. Kao gost ne možete da šaljete poruke na Forum. Ako ste registrovani kao član PC Berze, prijavite se. Ako ste novi korisnik, molimo registrujte se da bi dobili mogućnost aktivnog učešća u radu Foruma.
- niste prijavljeni - samo za čitanje - zaključano
- nema novih poruka - ima novih poruka - ima novih tema
Slagalica.net
Microsystems d.o.o.
PCB Network: pcberza.rs | lisica.rs