Korisnik:   Lozinka:   
Beograd Novi Sad Kragujevac Niš
PC Berza Forum : Ver. 2.35
Najnovije teme Najnoviji odgovori Prikačene teme Najaktivnije teme Najčitanije teme
Pronađi : U : Pretraži :
Forum : PC Berza
Vesti, testovi, uputstva i noviteti na IT sceni
nVidia GeForce `GTX380` clocks leak out?
STRANA 1 OD 1
dz0ni nVidia GeForce `GTX380` clocks leak out? 18.05.2009. 21:28 T17455

broj poruka: 880
We decided to start Monday on a different scale - your Ed-in-Chief woke up at 2AM European time, just in time for Asia to wake up... and we decided to hear all that we can from interested parties. Information we received was quite interesting - companies know that nVidia has the samples of NV70/G300/GT300 silicon, but they were not delivered through usual sources - which would explain the lack of pictures coming from Chinese websites.

As usual, nVidia is keeping their partners in the dark, but there is a certain power struggle between the companies, with questions flying left and right - in fact, we heard partners repeating the information that originated from our site. At recent annual shin-ding for partners, nVidia was cocky and claimed that the company call help the partners out of the crisis. The GT300 just might be the reason for over-confidence typical when nVidia has a strong part coming out.

First internal cards are based on A1-stepping and feature 1024MB of GDDR5 memory, with all the memory chips located on front of the card. There are also cards with 2048MB, but we were unable to confirm the codename for the 2GB board. Oddly enough, the 1GB card has a codename fitting nicely in the current line-up, even behind one upcoming dual-GPU single-PC part, which would imply that nVidia has the cards for several weeks now.

According to the German site Hardware-Infos, the sample boards now come with a higher GPU clock. The alleged GT300 A1 silicon ticks at 0.7 GHz, with 512 cores working at 1.6 GHz. GDDR5 memory was upped to 1.1 GHz QDR or 4.4 GT/s [billion transfers per second], resulting in memory bandwidth of massive 281.6 GB/s. According to information we had, nVidia firstly clocked the at 1:1 ratio with GeForce GTX280 for a baseline comparison. If the leaked informationis true and those clocks remain final, that would mean GTX380 missed it targeted clock by a double-digit percentage. Still, a beast nevertheless.

If the figure of 1.6 GHz for 512 shaders is final, then the chip can achieve 2457 GFLOPS, e.g. 2.46 TFLOPS. This is a very good jump from 933 GFLOPS on the original GTX280. But the dark horse here is not the single-precision score, but rather the efficiency of dual-precision format. If our sources were true, GT300 chip has radically improved way of calculating dual precision operations and should bring anywhere between 7-10x improvement in performance. Given that ATI`s Radeon 4800 series destroyed GT200 series in dual-precision, we are not surprised to hear about large improvements in DP performance.

Source: http://www.brightsideofnews.com/news/2009/5/18/nvidia-geforce-gtx380-clocks-leak-out.aspx

Evo i ovde nesto.... http://vr-zone.com/forums/432837/nvidia-g300-samples-clocks-at-700-1600-1100-mhz.html
:: e-mail :: prijavi adminu :: citiraj :: odgovori ::
dz0ni ... 19.05.2009. 17:15 #115197

broj poruka: 880

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=18488
SkyFire Znao sam.. 19.05.2009. 17:24 #115203

broj poruka: 18472
Eh kako sam samo znao..Samo sam cekao da konacno izbace prave radne frekfencije...
Sta sad bi sa 830 Mhz za GPU i sl????!!!!Fuckin` nvidia!

P.S.GTX 380 je fake,neko je bacio buvu da je to Double GT300,tipa nesto kao GTX295!

I Want to believe - The truth is out there

skar Re: Znao sam.. 19.05.2009. 19:17 #115226

broj poruka: 3995
ma cekajte da izadje karta pa onda cemo diskutovati....
inace sta bi o radeonu 5870 sto je trebao izaci posle nove godine
cak su i sliku imali....hahhaa propaganda

rad je od coveka napravio majmuna

:: Eh kako sam samo znao..Samo sam cekao da konacno izbace prave radne frekfencije..
:: Sta sad bi sa 830 Mhz za GPU i sl????!!!!Fuckin` nvidia
::
:: P.S.GTX 380 je fake,neko je bacio buvu da je to Double GT300,tipa nesto kao GTX295
:: I Want to believe - The truth is out there
SkyFire Re: Re: Znao sam.. 19.05.2009. 20:34 #115263

broj poruka: 18472
Ima vesti samo pitanje je koliko je i to tacno :

Ova informacija kruzi svugde.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=293978

http://www.dvhardware.net/article34936.html

Planirano je lansiranje za jul!

I Want to believe - The truth is out there

:: ma cekajte da izadje karta pa onda cemo diskutovati...
:: inace sta bi o radeonu 5870 sto je trebao izaci posle nove godine
:: cak su i sliku imali....hahhaa propagand
:: rad je od coveka napravio majmuna
:: :: Eh kako sam samo znao..Samo sam cekao da konacno izbace prave radne frekfencije..
:: :: Sta sad bi sa 830 Mhz za GPU i sl????!!!!Fuckin` nvidia
:: ::
:: :: P.S.GTX 380 je fake,neko je bacio buvu da je to Double GT300,tipa nesto kao GTX295
:: :: I Want to believe - The truth is out there
FSamir Mama..... 19.05.2009. 21:52 #115292

broj poruka: 777

.............gde si.....

.....дођи...

DOSaдно ми је . . . . . . . . .

STRANA 1 OD 1
Broj postavljenih tema: 60277. Broj poslatih odgovora: 646136.
Trenutno niste prijavljeni na PC Berzu i zbog toga imate status 'gosta'. Kao gost ne možete da šaljete poruke na Forum. Ako ste registrovani kao član PC Berze, prijavite se. Ako ste novi korisnik, molimo registrujte se da bi dobili mogućnost aktivnog učešća u radu Foruma.
- niste prijavljeni - samo za čitanje - zaključano
- nema novih poruka - ima novih poruka - ima novih tema
Slagalica.net
Microsystems d.o.o.
PCB Network: pcberza.rs | lisica.rs