Korisnik:   Lozinka:   
Beograd Novi Sad Kragujevac Niš
PC Berza Forum : Ver. 2.35
Najnovije teme Najnoviji odgovori Prikačene teme Najaktivnije teme Najčitanije teme
Pronađi : U : Pretraži :
Forum : PC Berza
Vesti, testovi, uputstva i noviteti na IT sceni
Kako povecati IQ / zadrzati postojeci .)
STRANA 1 OD 1
micika988 Kako povecati IQ / zadrzati postojeci .) 14.07.2019. 20:22 T66978

broj poruka: 1992
Slede iseci iz Savage Nation podcast emisije o manama fluora i istoriji njegove upotrebe/zloupotrebe koja je i dan danas prilicno zastupljena. Pozeljno bi bilo da se jave osobe sa slicnim materijalima i iskustvima o stanju u Srbiji i koliko dole navedena prica pije vodu na prostoru Balkana:

What of the following countries share in common: Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Hungary, Japan Israel ?
They share something in common? You know what that is?
They all ban or reject fluoridation of water.

However, so I go to the market to buy bagels and lunch whatever I’m going to have later and there it is well-dressed white woman nicely clothed, reasonably intelligent looking and there she is with her sweet little white girl buying her a giant pastry for breakfast. Every instinct in me, every protective instinct in me wanted to go and say: “Ma`am do you know you’re poisoning your child? Ma`am, have you read Feingold`s work from the 1970s? Ma`am, he revolutionized our understanding of the dangers of sugar on the young mind”. I didn`t say a word because I would`ve been arrested for something or other. First of all she would’ve spit in my face and call the police. Secondly, she was too stupid herself to even understand what I was saying or else she wouldn`t be doing this to her child. See the mothers have been raised on sugar so the children are being raised on sugar. The children`s brains are rotting as a result. They are winding up little drug addicts at very early ages because of hyper and hypoglycemia as a result of the sugar spikes but it`s like talking to a wall. A dog would understand faster what I`m telling you. Do you know the things that are banned in dog food are given to our children in this country. The same white parents who read every ingredient of dog food, feed their children poison every day. I`m just telling you that`s what’s going on.

This goes back to the 50s it was controversial in the 50s and it was then dismissed as a conspiracy theory that was put out by the anti-communists which is pure nonsense. Fluoride should not be in our water. Fluoride is a toxic poison. But again I caution you before you come to a conclusion to ask yourself: why would these nations ban fluoride? Israel bans it, Japan bans it, Hungary, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Belgium and Austria ban it. In Europe only Ireland, Poland, Serbia, Spain and the UK fluoridate their water supplies. Now why would the UK fluoridate their water? Why ?

So now we are talking about the reason water was fluoridated.

It was to reduce cavities. Well if you want to reduce cavities by using fluoride, you can brush fluoride on your teeth and then spit it in the sink. That way it’s not systemically ingested and you are not poisoning your brain. Why don`t we do that? Why don’t you just brush it on your teeth instead of ingesting it in your water? It`s associated with a number of real problems: skeletal fluorosis results, IQ goes down.

Did you know that in 1930s, many doctors prescribed fluoride to reduce thyroid function in patients with overactive thyroid`s. Listen to what I said: “In the 30s fluoride was used as a medicine for people who had overactive thyroid`s to slow the thyroid”.

In February 2015 British scientist reported fluoridated water in Britain was associate with underactive thyroid. You see, fluoride is associated with reduced thyroid hormones and iodine depletion, and these in turn cause a range of ill effects including: fatigue, muscle and joint pain, depression, weight gain, menstrual disturbances, impaired fertility, impaired memory and inability to concentrate. Now think about that whole complex of ailments or symptoms that I just read to you. How many people have these things: fatigue, muscle, joint pain, depression, weight gain, menstrual disturbances, impaired fertility, impaired memory, inability to concentrate? A lot of Americans do right? Is at all related to fluoride? No. Is some of it related to fluoride? In my opinion, yes.

What about male infertility?

Over 60 animal studies have found that the fluoride adversely impacts the male reproductive system. Now you may not know this but there`s a huge deficit of fertility here in America amongst men. Men don`t want to admit it, but if you look at the number of men who cannot reproduce, you`ll see it`s a real national tragedy. And the fluoride decreases testosterone levels, it decreases the motility of sperm, it alters the morphology of sperm means how they look, it reduce sperm quantity and you need to look into this.

Now where did this come from? How did our system our water systems get fluoridated?

Goes back to 1943 when Brig. Gen. Leslie Groves who was the chief of the Manhattan project great man in his own way began receiving disturbing reports of workers and scientists being gassed and burned in atomic bomb laboratories and factories. Now at the time fluoride was essential in making the bomb. In the gaseous diffusion process uranium is mixed with elemental fluorine to form a volatile gas called uranium hexafluoride, which is then enriched by defusing a gas thorough a fine membrane. Follow me for another minute. Accidental fluorine gas releases caused mental confusion, extreme fatigue, pulmonary fibrosis and deteriorating teeth.

And then in 1944, engineers Peter Bragg and Douglas Meeks were killed almost instantly when a massive explosion occurred in a super secret facility using hot liquid fluoride and pressurized steam to enrich uranium for the atomic bomb. Col. Stafford Warren chief of the Manhattan project medical section sees the organs of the dead men, stuffing the heart, the lungs into his briefcase before returning home. Warren later explained that the organs have become classified material. Fearing lawsuits general Groves establishes the Manhattan project medical section at the University of Rochester to strengthen the government`s interests and he puts Harold C. Hodge in charge of the secret unit studying fluoride and the other chemicals used to make the atomic bomb. Now this Hodge later became infamous as the researcher, who exposed unsuspecting hospital patients to plutonium in order to study its effects. That`s how evil he was.

1943, downwind of a New Jersey DuPont plant farmers notice that something is burning up the peach crops. So Dr. Hodge was dispatched to marshal a government response. General Groves assisted by calling secret meetings attended by scientists and officials in the US government and industry. The farmers who sued the government lost a legal case but were pacified with financial settlements. It was all from being downwind of a fluoride thing.

In 1944, Alcoa learned that 120 workers at aluminum smelting plants in New York state had bone fluorosis. The workers x-ray showed evidence of fluoride linked medical injury. A few years later, Alcoa would figure prominently in acceptance of fluoride as a water additive.

So whose idea was it to use fluoride for tooth decay?

1901. a young dental graduate name Frederick McKay opens a dental practice in Colorado Springs and was astounded to find grotesque brown stains on the teeth of the locals. Sometimes entire teeth was splotched the color of chocolate candy. He also discovered that teeth afflicted by the brown stain was surprisingly resistant to decay. So McKay publishes a report that reached the desk of Alcoa`s chief chemist HV Churchill. Churchill`s team discovered it was fluoride causing the discoloration of tooth enamel and this gave him an idea. He went to young researcher named Gerald J. Cox who’s work was funded entirely by Alcoa and suggested that a review of the literature on fluoride`s risks and benefits would be of great interest to Alcoa. He then introduced Cox to Harold Hodge of Rochester.

In 1950, Cox and Hodge published a glowing report on fluoride`s benefits. So later in 1950, based mostly on the Cox Hodge report The United States Public health service formally endorse fluoridation of municipal water supplies, and recommended that municipalities be strongly encouraged to do so. Safe levels that they picked were based solely on the risk of dental fluorosis, not with respect to the other dangers of fluoride, which Cox and Hodge had ignored.

Now where does fluoride come from in your water supply?

Well wet scrubbers are pollution control devices used by the phosphate industry to capture fluoride gases produced in the production of commercial fertilizer. In the past when the industry left these gases escape vegetation became scorched, crops destroyed, cattle crippled. Today after being captured in the scrubbers, the fluoride acid is barreled up and sold unrefined to communities across the country and they pour it right into your reservoirs. Can you believe this?

Most European nations ban or reject fluoridation, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Hungary, Japan, Israel. And Israel recently announced the ban by the way on fluoridation of their water and Israel`s pretty advanced when it comes to science, right? Japan, which notes that calcium fluoride is the type needed and not industrial sodium fluoride severely regulates the amount of fluoride in their water.

I love the argument of the minute amount doesn`t matter. You know that it`s a ludicrous argument in a way. Think about a mosquito and how small it is compared to a human male. Let’s say the human male weighs 200 pounds and the mosquito you can’t even weigh if that mosquito bites you and it’s an Anopheles mosquito it give you malaria. So what the size have to do with anything?

So what you do to avoid fluoride? Where else do you find fluoride?

Well, listen to this. Have you ever heard about antibiotics that are based on fluoroquinolone antibiotics?

Over 10 million prescriptions are dispensed annually for drugs like Ciprofloxacin and Levaquin. Now they were originally perceived as effective and safer for variety of infections they are no longer recommended to any patient for whom none-fluoroquinolone antibiotics will work. The FDA label says to see your doctor if you have the following symptoms after taking these drugs like Cipro: unusual joint or tendon pain, muscle weakness, pins and needles, tingling, or printing sensation, numbness in the arms or legs, confusion and hallucinations, disturbances in attention, disorientation, agitation, nervousness, memory impairment and delirium.

Mechanically deboned chicken.

Meats that are pulverized into a pulp form: chicken fingers, chicken nuggets. Do you know who they are made? They use a mechanical deboning process which increases the quantity of fluoride laden bone particles in the meat. Deboned chicken meat has consistently been found to have the highest levels. This includes, pay attention mothers, pure chicken meals for infants.

None organic vegetables

Cryolite is a fluoride based pesticide that is allowed to be added to most vegetables. Sulfuryl fluoride is a fumigant in food processing facilities used to kill bugs, rodents and reptiles.

So this fluoride is being used as a hazardous waste fluoride is in our drinking water, and many of our foods in our drugs based on bad science and powerful politics. And yet many nations on earth, do not use fluoride. Some of very intelligent nations like Israel, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Hungary, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria. They do not use fluoride in their water.

So don`t sit there now like a dummy and say that it`s a conspiracy theory, you’re right wing nut, it`s perfectly safe for you. I like that sugar and I like my tobacco and I like my bacon and eggs you could do what you want. You want to be a moron go ahead and be a moron I won`t stop you

p.s.
ko zna mozda ce nekom pomoci, a vecini ce se sigurno prosiriti vidici
ako negde ima gresaka u kucanju sledi audio
https://www27.zippyshare.com/v/3Hs67ogm/file.html

`The aim of public education is not to spread enlightement at all. It is
simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level,
to breed a standard citizenry, to put down dissent and originallity.`
:: e-mail :: prijavi adminu :: citiraj :: odgovori ::
JovanZ Sreca, 14.07.2019. 20:33 #657787

broj poruka: 2998
pa sam stavio aluminijumsku foliju sa unutrasnje strane kacketa.
SkyFire Pozdrav. 14.07.2019. 21:46 #657789

broj poruka: 18472
Od malena rastemo uz neko znanje, vode nas odredjenim putem i kanalisu, uce nas i usmeravaju u licnom ubedjenju gradivsi i stvaravsi u nama ista ubedjenja, uceci nas da je sve to istina. Taj proces se prenosi sa kolena na koleno. Skola, fakultet, dodatno ucvrsti ta ubedjenja.

Sve se to zove samo jedno, program i to je problem sa celom ljudskom civilizacijom. U svakoj drzavi, kakav god da je mentalitet, ista je prica. Ne kazem, negde je doslo do manjeg preokreta i prosvetljenja pa se odredjene nacije bore protiv nametnutih i pogresnih vrednosti, lazi i obmane.

Sve dok se program ne zaustavi, otkloni, radi na sopstvenom prosvetljenju, produhovljenju, prikupljanju pravog znanja, ni prava istina ne moze biti otkrivena jer je nedodirljiva za takav um. Um, mozak treba posmatrati kao jedan kompjuter, mozda vise kao procesorsku jedinicu ali procesorska jedinica izvrsava naredbe uz adekvatan program, mozda se moze reci i bios, dakle dobija odnekle instrukcije. Ako su te instrukcije korumpirane, radnja ce se odvijati kako je zapisano, bas onako kako po savremenom coveku treba da bude da bi bili zaslepljeni, robovi sistema i poslusnici.

Malo se raspisah i dodacu samo ovo..

Pre nego sto neko dodje da kaze, da je ovo u ovoj temi i temama slicnog karaktera Teorija zavere, upoznacu ga da je termin Teorija zavere izmisljen upravo da bi se stvarne radnje pokrile, i informacije koje bi iscurele, kada bi se drzavne tajne razotkrile.

Ostavicu vam link ka coveku koji je tvorac Torije zavere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Popper

Ziveo sam u nekim zemljama gde su za dezinfekciju vode koristili sol u bazenima recimo.
Hlor nije bio dozvoljen a kamo li za vodu za pice!

Intel 8700K@5.2 Ghz/Asus Maximus X Hero/G.SKill 3866Mhz 16GB/Asus GTX 1080 Ti OC SLI/Samsung 850 PRO/Enermax Revolution 1050w/Creative Titanium HD/Apple Ipad Air 2

Ducza ewq 15.07.2019. 00:02 #657790

broj poruka: 62
a jos uvek ovi globusari pokusavaju da nas ubede u njihove lazne teorije ... ccc

micika988 Re: Sreca, 15.07.2019. 07:11 #657791

broj poruka: 1992
ne mislio sam na nesto ovog tipa:

https://youtu.be/2mUUrZJaHPU
https://fluoride.mercola.com/

no, one silne procitane svemirske odiseje su verovatno uzele maha .)

btw
gornji clanak je obradjen od bar 2 Phd osobe

`The aim of public education is not to spread enlightement at all. It is
simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level,
to breed a standard citizenry, to put down dissent and originallity.`

:: pa sam stavio aluminijumsku foliju sa unutrasnje strane kacketa
::
dorabi1 Re: Pozdrav. 16.07.2019. 23:39 #657810

broj poruka: 938
nije so za dezinfekciju nego se radi elektroliza za dezinfekciju, a to funkcionise samo sa slanom vodom. A kad ce zagadi malo jace onda grunu šok terapiju sa hlorom.
Iz prve ruke, sa juga Francuske
:: Ziveo sam u nekim zemljama gde su za dezinfekciju vode koristili sol u bazenima recimo
:: Hlor nije bio dozvoljen a kamo li za vodu za pice
:: Intel 8700K@5.2 Ghz/Asus Maximus X Hero/G.SKill 3866Mhz 16GB/Asus GTX 1080 Ti OC SLI/Samsung 850 PRO/Enermax Revolution 1050w/Creative Titanium HD/Apple Ipad Air 2
STRANA 1 OD 1
Broj postavljenih tema: 60276. Broj poslatih odgovora: 646111.
Trenutno niste prijavljeni na PC Berzu i zbog toga imate status 'gosta'. Kao gost ne možete da šaljete poruke na Forum. Ako ste registrovani kao član PC Berze, prijavite se. Ako ste novi korisnik, molimo registrujte se da bi dobili mogućnost aktivnog učešća u radu Foruma.
- niste prijavljeni - samo za čitanje - zaključano
- nema novih poruka - ima novih poruka - ima novih tema
Slagalica.net
Microsystems d.o.o.
PCB Network: pcberza.rs | lisica.rs