Korisnik:   Lozinka:   
Beograd Novi Sad Kragujevac Niš
PC Berza Forum : Ver. 2.35
Najnovije teme Najnoviji odgovori Prikačene teme Najaktivnije teme Najčitanije teme
Pronađi : U : Pretraži :
Forum : Konfiguracije
PDA i SmartPhone
Android Lock Screen moze da se `hakuje` unosenjem dugih reci
STRANA 1 OD 1
Milos1975 Android Lock Screen moze da se `hakuje` unosenjem dugih reci 16.09.2015. 19:35 T62062

broj poruka: 417
http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/09/new-android-lockscreen-hack-gives-attackers-full-access-to-locked-devices/

Video: https://youtu.be/J-pFCXEqB7A

There`s a newly disclosed way for someone who has a few uninterrupted moments with a handset running most versions of Android 5.x to gain complete control of the device and all the data stored on it.

The hack involves dumping an extremely long string into the password field after swiping open the camera from a locked phone. Unless updated in the past few days, devices running 5.0 to 5.1.1 will choke on the unwieldy number of characters and unlock, even though the password is incorrect.

The vulnerability has been fixed in the `LMY48M` Android 5.1.1 build Google released last week for the Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10. But as most people know, it can take months or years for updates to hit the masses, and some devices never receive security patches. Indeed, neither of the Nexus 5 phones this Ars reporter uses have received the over-the-air build update from last week.

Fortunately, the vulnerability was introduced in version 5, so the number of affected handsets is only a small fraction of the overall Android user base. Vulnerable users who can`t get an update or don`t want to wait for one to become available can switch to a PIN or pattern-based lockscreen, neither of which is susceptible to the hack. And while we`re on this topic of Android lock patterns, readers may be interested in recently presented research showing that many of them are surprisingly predictable.
:: e-mail :: prijavi adminu :: citiraj :: odgovori ::
micika988 ... 17.09.2015. 08:50 #602997

broj poruka: 1991
ma idi begaj ko ce jos mene da akuje:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiPa44LxgxE

`The aim of public education is not to spread enlightement at all. It is
simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level,
to breed a standard citizenry, to put down dissent and originallity.`

mighty re 17.09.2015. 09:31 #602999

broj poruka: 1670
Probao na mom Nexus-u 5, ali on već ima poslednji patch za 5.1.1 pa ne radi.

Probao i na Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (poslednji FW sa 5.0.2) i ni tamo ne prolazi, da li je zbog Knox-a ili zbog TouchWiz-a interfejsa, ali nije ni tamo moguće uneti lozinku na način koji je opisan gore.

-
i3-4150@Raijintek Zelos, GA-B85N,Corsair 2*8GB DDR3-1600,
Gigabyte GTX750 Ti 2GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HGST 750GB
CM Elite 110, Enermax Revolution Xt 730W, LG IPS277L-BN
Marantz SR3001+MA BR5+Sony DS6500

STRANA 1 OD 1
Broj postavljenih tema: 60273. Broj poslatih odgovora: 646078.
Trenutno niste prijavljeni na PC Berzu i zbog toga imate status 'gosta'. Kao gost ne možete da šaljete poruke na Forum. Ako ste registrovani kao član PC Berze, prijavite se. Ako ste novi korisnik, molimo registrujte se da bi dobili mogućnost aktivnog učešća u radu Foruma.
- niste prijavljeni - samo za čitanje - zaključano
- nema novih poruka - ima novih poruka - ima novih tema
Slagalica.net
Microsystems d.o.o.
PCB Network: pcberza.rs | lisica.rs