Korisnik:   Lozinka:   
Beograd Novi Sad Kragujevac Niš
PC Berza Forum : Ver. 2.35
Najnovije teme Najnoviji odgovori Prikačene teme Najaktivnije teme Najčitanije teme
Pronađi : U : Pretraži :
Forum : Internet
Pristup Internetu
Supernova- super s..nje !!!
STRANA 1 OD 1
gang1978 Supernova- super s..nje !!! 03.04.2020. 16:12 T67441

broj poruka: 1661
15.marta dosli razvukli kabal, postavili opremu i rekli mi NEMA SIGANALA NA BANDERI docicemo za par dana da finalizujemo ugovor evo danas 3.april zovem ih kazu u ponedeljak i tako sve ovo vreme unazad od 20.marta kad sam prvi put zvao da pitam hocete li vise doci.
Nude usluge povezuju na mrezu a nemaju signal alo bre jel ste be je..no normalni !!!
:: e-mail :: prijavi adminu :: citiraj :: odgovori ::
imarkovic >> 03.04.2020. 16:45 #662065

broj poruka: 18930
Ti bas nemas srece s internetom... Zovi, kukaj, sta drugo...

Crta ličnosti je uopšten i usredsređen neuropsihički sistem, svojstven za individuu, kadar da različite draži ucini funkcionalno ekvivalentnim i da započne
i vodi različite vidove adaptivnog i ekspresivnog ponašanja.
Gordon Allport

Adzem ... 03.04.2020. 17:24 #662066

broj poruka: 3796
Devojka mi radi tamo, jel mogu nekako da pomognem? Ta firma je raspad sistema, to svi kazu. Ali, hajde nekako da probamo da poguramo.

Finalna masina konacno sastavljena:
Ryzen 3600 OC
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3800
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
RX 5700 xt
Acer KG251QDbmiipx 240hz

tortojed Ama, ljudi, `supernova` je raspad (zvezdanog) sistema. 03.04.2020. 18:43 #662067

broj poruka: 10984
To se uci jos u osnovnoj skoli (u okviru predmeta `fizika`).

Sa vikipedije:

``U poslednjim fazama proizvodnje energije nuklearnom fuzijom u svome jezgru, zvezda postaje nestabilna, jer ne može da proizvede dovoljno energije da se suprotstavi svojoj sopstvenoj masi. Usled toga zvezda doživi kolaps pod uticajem sile sopstvene gravitacije. Posle eksplozije ostaje zvezdani ostatak u vidu neutronske zvezde (pulsar) ili crne rupe..``

liman Re: ... 03.04.2020. 19:03 #662068

broj poruka: 808
Da mu nabavi alat pa da sam pokusa da napravi? :-)
Turbofolk will die very soon...!

:: Devojka mi radi tamo, jel mogu nekako da pomognem? Ta firma je raspad sistema, to svi kazu. Ali, hajde nekako da probamo da poguramo.

gang1978 Re: ... 05.04.2020. 21:30 #662102

Evo sutra je ponedeljak pa cu videti.
Inace kao razlog zasto ih do sada nije bilo je to sto je neki od radnika oboleo od Korona virusa.
Zamisli tu pricu, jedan radnik bolestan cela firma stala.
Ako ovi iz Superraspada imaju jednog radika onda razumem ovako to je smesni pokusaj opravdanja.
A znam da nije to razlog jer su mom drugaru koji zivi u ulici iza moje ponudili net i kaze da ih je video kako rade na banderi nesto.
U principu gledaju sto vise ljudi da prevare dok MTS ne pocne da nudi net koji je mnogo jeftiniji i nudi veci upload nego ovaj Supersranje.

:: Devojka mi radi tamo, jel mogu nekako da pomognem? Ta firma je raspad sistema, to svi kazu. Ali, hajde nekako da probamo da poguramo.
::
:: Finalna masina konacno sastavljena
:: Ryzen 3600 OC
:: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3800
:: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
:: RX 5700 xt
:: Acer KG251QDbmiipx 240hz
micika988 ... 06.04.2020. 09:15 #662109

broj poruka: 1986
posto ti se zuri da se sto pre sto bolje umrezis, gledaj da bar bude kablovksa/utp veza, naleteh na znimljiv clanak:

https://mondo.rs/MobIT/Tech-Vesti/a1267191/5G-mreza-Srbija-5G-u-Srbiji-Kad-ce-5G-mreza-eSIM-kartica-Kako-da-nabavim-eSIM-eSIM-u-Srbiji.html

ne znam kakvo je trenutno stanje, ali ako se sabere sta je do sada uvedeno i ovaj novitet koji svi moramo da imamo po svaku cenu, ko zna ko je stvarni krivac slabog imuniteta

“If you have been ill since 11/15/96 with any of the following: eye pain, insomnia, dry lips, swollen throat, pressure or pain in the chest, headaches, dizziness, nausea, shakiness, other aches and pains, or flu that won’t go away, you may be a victim of a new microwave system blanketing the city.`

https://docdro.id/GKDkti3

`The aim of public education is not to spread enlightement at all. It is
simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level,
to breed a standard citizenry, to put down dissent and originallity.`

gang1978 Kao sto sam i mislio... 06.04.2020. 14:57 #662114

..evo dosao ponedeljak i opet nista.

kad budu dosli nacice opremu u kanalu a kabal u kontejneru.
Jebeni retardi.

micika988 ... 07.04.2020. 09:53 #662127

kopaj dalje, nacice se vec neko dovoljno strucan da ti resi problem

btw

ko zna sta nam spremaju sa ovim novim 5G sistemom:

Influenza

If the atmosphere is, at times, electrified beyond the degree which is usual, and necessary to preserve the body in a due state of excitement, the nerves must be too highly excited, and under a continued operation of undue stimulus, become extremely irritable, and subject to debility.
NOAH WEBSTER, A Brief History of Epidemic and Pestilential Diseases, 1799, p.38

A large, rapid, qualitative change in the earth’s electromagnetic environment has occurred six times in history.

In 1889, power line harmonic radiation began. From that year forward the earth’s magnetic field bore the imprint of power line frequencies and their harmonics. In that year, exactly, the natural magnetic activity of the earth began to be suppressed. This has affected all life on earth. The power line age was ushered in by the 1889 pandemic of influenza.

In 1918, the radio era began. It began with the building of hundreds of powerful radio stations at LF and VLF frequencies, the frequencies guaranteed to most alter the magnetosphere. The radio era was ushered in by the Spanish influenza pandemic of 1918.

In 1957, the radar era began. It began with the building of hundreds of powerful early warning radar stations that littered the high latitudes of the northern hemisphere, hurling millions of watts of microwave energy skyward. Low-frequency components of these waves rode on magnetic field lines to the southern hemisphere, polluting it as well. The radar era was ushered in by the Asian flu pandemic of 1957.

In 1968, the satellite era began. It began with the launch of dozens of satellites whose broadcast power was relatively weak. But since they were already in the magnetosphere, they had as big an effect on it as the small amount of radiation that managed to enter it from sources on the ground. The satellite era was ushered in by the Hong Kong flu pandemic of 1968.

The other two mileposts of technology—the beginning of the wireless era and the activation of the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP)—belong to very recent times and will be discussed later in this book

ali eto sta da se radi, progres se mora nastaviti po svaku cenu

micika988 btw2 07.04.2020. 10:41 #662128

But most revealing of all were the various heroic attempts to prove the infectious nature of
this disease, using volunteers. All these attempts, made in November and December 1918 and in
February and March 1919, failed. One medical team in Boston, working for the United States
Public Health Service, tried to infect one hundred healthy volunteers between the ages of
eighteen and twenty-five. Their efforts were impressive and make entertaining reading:

“We collected the material and mucous secretions of the mouth and nose and throat and
bronchi from cases of the disease and transferred this to our volunteers. We always obtained this
material in the same way. The patient with fever, in bed, had a large, shallow, traylike
arrangement before him or her, and we washed out one nostril with some sterile salt solutions,
using perhaps 5 c.c., which is allowed to run into the tray. and that nostril is blown vigorously
into the tray. This is repeated with the other nostril. The patient then gargles with some of the
solution. Next we obtain some bronchial mucus through coughing, and then we swab the mucous
surface of each nares and also the mucous surface of the throat… Each one of the volunteers…
received 6 c.c. of the mixed stuff that I have described. They received it into each nostril.
received it in the throat, and on the eye. and when you think that 6 c.c. in all was used, you will
understand that some of it was swallowed. None of them took sick.”

In a further experiment with new volunteers and donors, the salt solution was eliminated, and
with cotton swabs, the material was transferred directly from nose to nose and from throat to
throat, using donors in the first, second, or third day of the disease. “None of these volunteers
who received the material thus directly transferred from cases took sick in any way… All of the
volunteers received at least two, and some of them three ‘shots’ as they expressed it.”
In a further experiment 20 c.c. of blood from each of five sick donors were mixed and
injected into each volunteer. “None of them took sick in any way.”

“Then we collected a lot of mucous material from the upper respiratory tract, and filtered it
through Mandler filters. This filtrate was injected into ten volunteers, each one receiving 3.5 c.c.
subcutaneously, and none of these took sick in any way.”

Then a further attempt was made to transfer the disease “in the natural way,” using fresh
volunteers and donors: “The volunteer was led up to the bedside of the patient. he was
introduced. He sat down alongside the bed of the patients. They shook hands, and by
instructions, he got as close as he conveniently could, and they talked for five minutes. At the
end of the five minutes, the patient breathed out as hard as he could, while the volunteer, muzzle
to muzzle (in accordance with his instructions, about 2 inches between the two), received this
expired breath, and at the same time was breathing in as the patient breathed out… After they
had done this for five times, the patient coughed directly into the face of the volunteer, face to
face, five different times… [Then] he moved to the next patient whom we had selected, and
repeated this, and so on, until this volunteer had had that sort of contact with ten different cases
of influenza, in different stages of the disease, mostly fresh cases, none of them more than three
days old… None of them took sick in any way.”

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease, and were quite
sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps,” concluded Dr. Milton
Rosenau, “if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the
disease.”27

Earlier attempts to demonstrate contagion in horses had met with the same resounding failure.
Healthy horses were kept in close contact with sick ones during all stages of the disease. Nose
bags were kept on horses that had nasal discharges and high temperatures. Those nose bags were
used to contain food for other horses which, however, stubbornly remained healthy. As a result
of these and other attempts, Lieutenant Colonel Herbert Watkins-Pitchford of the British Army
Veterinary Corps wrote in July 1917 that he could find no evidence that influenza was ever
spread directly from one horse to another

gang1978 Sad... 08.04.2020. 16:32 #662161

...su izmislili da se kod mene srecu dva dela njihove mreze pa kao zato nije spojeno i nema signala, zamisli ovde im cvoriste a kao nisu spojili , pa oni stvarno misle da sam ja pao sa marsa.
Sad i kad budu dosli necu uzeti od njih vec cu cekati usrani MTS.

gilopile ... 08.04.2020. 17:26 #662163

broj poruka: 9460
Predji na MTS. Nije usran, MTS jos i najbolji od svih jajara.

- Majstore, da li će ići ili neće ići?
- Hm, mislim da će biti čupavo.

gang1978 internet dobio... 24.04.2020. 14:46 #662710

..10.aprila a sad novi idiotizam Supernove...evo vec dve nedelje mi nisu dostavili broj fiksnog telefona koji sam dobio u paketu..svaki dan nazovem kazu mi sutra dan, sutra nazovem kazu sutra i tako dve nedelje evo.
Problem je sto nemam alternativu.
MTS-a jos nema a ovi ostali su smece jos vece od Supernove.

Dexter013 E jbg... 24.04.2020. 16:10 #662713

broj poruka: 17084
Ne mogu da ti pomognem, i necu da ti stajem na muku, ali moram da ti pohvalim naslov.

Cpu:Ryzen1600x 4ghz+CM v8GTS
GPU:RTX 2070 Gigabyte
Ram:16 Gb
SSD:Crucial 500gb+HDD500gb
MBO:Asus b350F
Case:MASTERCASE H500
PSU:Corsair 850w
Keyboard: NatecRX22
Mouse:Logitech Hyperion
Screen:ViewSonic 32

:: icq :: e-mail :: prijavi adminu :: citiraj :: odgovori ::
STRANA 1 OD 1
Broj postavljenih tema: 60264. Broj poslatih odgovora: 645987.
Trenutno niste prijavljeni na PC Berzu i zbog toga imate status 'gosta'. Kao gost ne možete da šaljete poruke na Forum. Ako ste registrovani kao član PC Berze, prijavite se. Ako ste novi korisnik, molimo registrujte se da bi dobili mogućnost aktivnog učešća u radu Foruma.
- niste prijavljeni - samo za čitanje - zaključano
- nema novih poruka - ima novih poruka - ima novih tema
Slagalica.net
Microsystems d.o.o.
PCB Network: pcberza.rs | lisica.rs