Korisnik:   Lozinka:   
Beograd Novi Sad Kragujevac Niš
PC Berza Forum : Ver. 2.35
Najnovije teme Najnoviji odgovori Prikačene teme Najaktivnije teme Najčitanije teme
Pronađi : U : Pretraži :
Forum : Svaštara
Svaštara
Dokle vise Phishinga
STRANA 1 OD 1
nemamime Dokle vise Phishinga 24.06.2014. 11:20 T58015

broj poruka: 294
Da li neko zna GDE se moze prijaviti phishing? Da li je neka institucija nadlezna da se time bavi? Dosadilo mi je da stalno brisem i blokiram lazne kontakte, verovatno ima nekoliko grupa koje se time bave i trebalo bi ih pohapsiti. Evo, najnoviji danasnji pokusaj:

[10:34:56] John Vitallo: Enter a message to introduce yourself.

Dear Jovanovic,
I am John F.Vitalo Chief Executive Officer Barclay`s bank Dubai.I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money that belongs to a customer Mr.Daniel Jovanovic who happen to have the same surname as yours.and who has your country in his file as his place of origin.The fund is now without any claim because Mr.Daniel died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008.I want your cooperation so as to make the bank send you the fund as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.

Therefore, I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same ,surname with him so that my bank head quarters will pay the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement and you only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank
computers and reflect you as his next of kin.

This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us.Send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details. Strictly send it to my private email account ( mrjohnvitallo@gmail.com) or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction.

At the receipt of your reply,I will give you details of the transaction.And a copy of the Deposit certificate of the fund and also the incorporation certificate of the company that generated the fund .

Best regards,
MR. John F.Vitalo.
mrjohnvitallo@gmail.com
nemamime re 24.06.2014. 11:32 #556160

broj poruka: 294
Nasao sam:
http://www.antiphishing.org/

:: e-mail :: prijavi adminu :: citiraj :: odgovori ::
STRANA 1 OD 1
Broj postavljenih tema: 60279. Broj poslatih odgovora: 646152.
Trenutno niste prijavljeni na PC Berzu i zbog toga imate status 'gosta'. Kao gost ne možete da šaljete poruke na Forum. Ako ste registrovani kao član PC Berze, prijavite se. Ako ste novi korisnik, molimo registrujte se da bi dobili mogućnost aktivnog učešća u radu Foruma.
- niste prijavljeni - samo za čitanje - zaključano
- nema novih poruka - ima novih poruka - ima novih tema
Slagalica.net
Microsystems d.o.o.
PCB Network: pcberza.rs | lisica.rs