Korisnik:   Lozinka:   
Beograd Novi Sad Kragujevac Niš
PC Berza Forum : Ver. 2.35
Najnovije teme Najnoviji odgovori Prikačene teme Najaktivnije teme Najčitanije teme
Pronađi : U : Pretraži :
Forum : Softver
Igre
besplatne PS igre do 22 aprila :) legalno play at home forica
STRANA 1 OD 1
duqp besplatne PS igre do 22 aprila :) legalno play at home forica 29.03.2021. 20:58 T68139

broj poruka: 3466

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA01047_00-RATCHETPS4000000
do 31 marta

i do 22 aprila
https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/play-at-home/
:: e-mail :: prijavi adminu :: citiraj :: odgovori ::
nisavici Re: 02.04.2021. 16:46 #669489

broj poruka: 908
Igrice udara u qrac, ja mislio neke dobre

duqp a hebiga 02.04.2021. 16:52 #669490

indie prodakshn

mozda neko vole
micika988 @indie gejmer 03.04.2021. 19:24 #669510

broj poruka: 1992
vidi kad stignes `proskorluj` kroz materiju, cenim da je bolja avantura nego sto ce ijedan gejming developer skorije kreirati

Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic War and Their Hidden Agenda by Joseph P. Farrell
The Grid of the Gods The Aftermath of the Cosmic War and the Physics of the Pyramid Peoples by Joseph P. Farrell, Scott D. de Hart

The Mystery of Mohenjo Daro

Nowhere is this better in evidence than in the suggestive ruins of Mohenjo Daro in India. We have already encountered the local legends of Viracocha suddenly destroying the civilization of Tiahuanaco by “deadly rays,” with “lightning.” Make Make, Easter Island’s chief “sky god” similarly wields lightning, and its Rongo Rongo script connects it directly to the Indus Valley Civilization.

The ruins of Mohenjo Daro are gruesome testimony that such a deliberate act of mass destruction by some sort of technologically advanced means may have actually once happened, for at Mohenjo Daro one finds a city and citadel designed with modern plumbing, sewers, and an intricacy of planning and sophistication that boggle the imagination, as a glance at its street plan will demonstrate: Street Plan of Mohenjo Daro in the Indus Valley
The Ruins of the Central Citadel of Mohenjo Daro

However, the most peculiar thing about the ruins of the city is the fact that, lying strewn about its molten, vitrified ruins are several human skeletons laying in the streets, some even holding hands, as if caught in some sudden catastrophe while going about their daily business: The Skeletons of Mohenjo Daro

Archaeologists investigating the area discovered a layer of radioactive ash near the region in Rajastan, India, covering an area of three square miles. So high were the levels of radiation that the Indian government cordoned the region off.82 Digging further they discovered evidence of an atomic blast that occurred between 8,000 and 12,000 years ago.83 One of the skeletons of Mohenjo Daro was discovered to have a level of radioactivity some “50 times greater than it should have been due to natural radiation.”84

Vicacocha’s “deadly rays,” indeed!
Surveying this gruesome scene, one is reminded of the chilling words in the Indian epics, the Mahabharata and Ramayana, depicting an ancient “war of the gods”:

Gurkha, flying in a swift and powerful vimana,
Hurled a single projectile,
Charged with all the power of the universe,
An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
As bright as ten thousand suns,
Rose with all its splendour.
It was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognizable.
Hair and nails fell out.
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white…85
(It was a weapon) so powerful
That it could destroy the earth in an instant —
A great soaring sound in smoke and flames —
And on it sits death…86
Dense arrows of flame,
L-I-K-E a great shower,
Issued forth upon creation,
Encompassing the enemy….
A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts.
All the points of the compass were lost in darkness.
Fierce winds began to blow.
Clouds roared upward
Showering dust and gravel

The earth shook,
Scorched by the terrible violent heat of this weapon.

From all points of the compass
The arrows of flame rained continuously and fiercely.87

About the Authors
 Joseph P. Farrell is from South Dakota, receiving his B.A. in Biblical Studies and Philosophy in 1979, and his M.A. in Historical Theology in 1983. He went up to Pembroke College of the University of Oxford in 1984, and received his doctorate in Patristics in 1987. Scott D. de Hart received his M.A. in Historical Theology in 1993, and went up to the University of Oxford that same year, receiving his doctorate in Theology from Wycliffe Hall, the University of Oxford, in 1997. His dissertation Anglo-Catholics, Authority, and Ritualism was published as an ebook in 2010. Dr. de Hart has four sons, Wesley, Calvin, Alexander, and Bennett. Dr. Farrell and Dr. de Hart met in 1993, and from that time since have been friends and colleagues in research, lecturing, and writing, discussing many of the historical, scientific, and religious subjects represented in this book. The Grid of the Gods is their first official collaboration. They are planning a series of future collaborative books as sequels to stand in the arch of Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men (Feral House), and The Grid of the Gods.

`The aim of public education is not to spread enlightement at all. It is
simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level,
to breed a standard citizenry, to put down dissent and originallity.`

duqp @micika 03.04.2021. 19:38 #669512

Lep je tekst
Ja igre ne igram, bas nemam vremena a i trudim se sto vise da budem dalje od ekrana i preporodjen sam.
Podelio sam cisto eto radi onako ako nekome na forumu znaci, necije dete da se igra ili sta god. Gratis je, mogu i pilićari da kupuju i preprodaju posle u temi za kupoprodaju od kolege ili clana.

Ionako obitavaju mongoloidi sa vise naloga ovde uredno, godinama.
Sa jednog pitaju za savet za upgrade a za dva dana dodju na forum da prodaju i tako...

Znas ti sta je forum ovog tipa gde su pravila prosta i jednostavna i bez izuzetka ili neke rasprave ili drame se sve sece u korenu, neko dodje sa rdp ili iz drugog grada sa wifi iz pekare se registruje i pokusa nesto odmah ban delete nema sta kako zasto i necu vise

Btw, dox rade 50ak clanova foruma i samo se time bave i niko ne moze da bude toksican ili bilo sta. Samo zdrava diskusija zezanje i sve ono za sta forum sluzi a ne za sizofrena cepanja itd

STRANA 1 OD 1
Broj postavljenih tema: 60274. Broj poslatih odgovora: 646092.
Trenutno niste prijavljeni na PC Berzu i zbog toga imate status 'gosta'. Kao gost ne možete da šaljete poruke na Forum. Ako ste registrovani kao član PC Berze, prijavite se. Ako ste novi korisnik, molimo registrujte se da bi dobili mogućnost aktivnog učešća u radu Foruma.
- niste prijavljeni - samo za čitanje - zaključano
- nema novih poruka - ima novih poruka - ima novih tema
Slagalica.net
Microsystems d.o.o.
PCB Network: pcberza.rs | lisica.rs